Thursday 5 February 2015

Flower Nail Design


This is a nail design I did on my old blog. Don't judge my chubby fingers lol.

Step 1: First put on a coat of black nail polish. I usually put on two coats anymore then that I find it doesn't dry right or it gets clumpy.

Step 2: Second is the flower pedals. Start from the middle of where you want the flower to be and brush outwards. Put on 5 or 6 pedals whatever you prefer

Step 3: Next is the stem of the flower. For the stem just brush downwards from the bottom of the flower and I also swiped a line to the right of the stem for the appearance of a leaf.

Step 4: Last Put a small dot in the middle of the peddles of the flower or if you have small enough jewels put one in the middle, don't forget a clear top coat and that's that.

                                                                      ♥Kay♥

No comments:

Post a Comment